Sell virtual data centers
The module of integration with Azure Pack will be of interest to IaaS projects. They can use it to provide entire virtual data centers. BILLmanager with the integration module automates client service, provisioning of services, processing payments, and extending or suspending services. The integration of Azure Pack and BILLmanager automates and simplifies the work of your IT infrastructure.
The module is designed for the automatic sale of virtual data centers (VDC) to clients. By accessing the VDC, clients can manage their virtual infrastructure from an external Azure Pack control panel. The integration of Azure Pack and BILLmanager automates and simplifies the work of your IT infrastructure. Compare:
The provider can:
- Automatically bill for the infrastructure used.
- Create and modify VDC parameters.
- Resell VMs and VDCs through resellers.
- Set up flexible pricing plans for clients and resellers (Subscription / Reservation pool or Pay-as-you-go).
Provider clients within the VDC can:
- Create and delete VMs.
- Turn on and off or reboot VMs, while paying only for active VMs.
- Connect to the VM via the web console.
- Edit the number of CPU cores and RAM size.
How to buy and configure the Azure Pack module
Integration is available only with BILLmanager Corporate version 5.92.0 and higher. A server in a Windows Azure Pack private network based on Windows Server 2012 is also required.
- Register/log in to your Client area.
- Select "All services" → "ISPsystem modules" → "BILLmanager" → "Windows Azure Pack integration module" from the top menu.
- Specify the license id of your BILLmanager to bind the module to it.
- Choose a version with up to 10 virtual datacenters to test the product, or specify the limit of virtual servers you need.
To configure BILLmanager 5 integration with Microsoft Windows Azure Pack, go to Service processing modules → Create → Virtual datacenter → Microsoft Windows Azure Pack. For detailed instructions on configuration, please refer to our documentation.
Try BILLmanagerGet demo
Select the required pricing plan
- Automation of service sales: VPS, VDC, dedicated server, colocation, domains, SSL, shared hosting;
- Payment acceptance: integration with PayPal, Skrill, Stripe, Alipay and more than 20 other different services;
- Document flow: automated billing for services;
- Automation of payment acceptance, recurring payments;
- Marketing tools (segmentation, mailing lists, promotions, etc.) and CRM;
- Option to manage several projects simultaneously, as well as White label;
- Built-in support system;
- Built-in BI tools to build analytical reports.
- 1 year
- 1 month
Select the annual company turnover range, €
We will be glad to answer them!
Submit a callback request and we will be sure to answer your questions about products and usage scenarios, give a demonstration, or share helpful materials.Request a consultation