Automatic provisioning of servers to clients
DCImanager automatically provides clients with servers on turnkey basis in 5-10 minutes after ordering. It automates all operations to prepare the equipment for use. This helps save provider resources, reduce costs, improve service quality and competitiveness. Users access the service quickly and with minimal use of resources.Buy Free trial
- Automatic provisioning of servers
- Diagnostics of the server and components
- Automatic OS installation
- Running scripts
- Assigning an IP address
- User VLANs and VPUs
- Statistics from switches and PDUs, monetization of traffic and power consumption
- Remote infrastructure administration
- Client self-service portal
Automatic provisioning of servers
DCImanager automatically prepares servers for providing to users:
- Diagnoses the state of the server and its components.
- Partitions the disk automatically or manually.
- Installs software.
- Runs scripts.
- Assigns IP addresses.
- Connects to switches and PDUs
Users get ready-to-run servers, and administrators do not have to go to the trouble of configuring them.
Diagnostics of the server and components
After the client releases the server, DCImanager automatically performs diagnostics of its components and platform. It helps to make sure that the equipment is in working order and ready to be provided to another client. Diagnostic checks:
- Number of CPUs, RAM, hard disks.
- Disk read speed and capacity.
- RAM damage.
- Network adapters.
- Local connection speed.
- RAID controller status.
If an error is detected during the diagnostics, DCImanager will notify the administrator. Provisioning of a non-functional server to new users will be blocked.
Automatic OS installation
DCImanager automatically installs the OS from standard or custom preset templates. You do not have to configure the system manually every time to get the server ready to work. You can:
- Use standard templates for popular operating systems from the DCImanager repository.
- Create your own images based on the servers connected to DCImanager for further use.
- Load ISO images.
DCImanager not only automatically provides a server to the client, but also configures the necessary software, thus increasing the quality of service. It supports Shell and Powershell scripts. The user only needs to select a script and it will be automatically executed after the OS is installed on the server.
You can upload your own scripts or use the ISPsystem repository, which contains popular scripts of current versions. Current versions of software for various tasks - such as virtual machines management, 1C and other tools — are supported.
Assigning an IP address
DCImanager assigns IP addresses or subnets manually or automatically. In integration with BILLmanager or another billing platform, you can set up billing of IPv4, IPv6, networks.
User VLANs and VPUs
Additionally monetize dedicated servers:
- The User VLANs module allows the client to manually configure private networks.
- The VPU (VLAN per User) module places the client servers in the same VLAN automatically;
With custom VLANs and VPUs, clients get all the benefits of VLAN, such as secure infrastructure and reduced broadcast traffic. Isolation of user servers additionally enables a hosting provider to prevent a number of threats, such as IP address theft.
Statistics from switches and PDUs, monetization of traffic and power consumption
DCImanager allows you to manage switches and PDUs, monitor their operation and generate additional revenue:
- Monetize server traffic and power consumption or set limits.
- View statistics from the equipment.
The equipment is polled every five minutes.
Data collected from switches:
- traffic volume,
- network load and
- burstable load.
Similarly, DCImanager indicates power consumption. If the PDU supports collection of per-port statistics, DCImanager will reflect this data.
Remote infrastructure administration
DCImanager provides multiple tools for remote management of equipment. For example, server management via BMC, power management, network and VLAN configuration, automated OS installation, etc. These and other features help you administer your IT infrastructure with minimal effort. Performing equipment maintenance with DCImanager is faster and easier than doing it manually
Client self-service portal
The client area is an individual section of the platform in which clients with user permissions can:
- Turn on, turn off, reboot the server;
- Erase and partition disks;
- Install the OS from templates;
- Restore the server after a failure;
- Manage the server via BMC;
- Change the primary IP address and domain name;
- Create VLANs;
- View traffic statistics;
In this way, users can perform basic operations without contacting support and get instant results. This also saves the resources of engineers, who do not spend time on completing typical requests from users.
Select the required pricing plan
- Automatic provisioning of ready-to-go servers
- Diagnostics of equipment when changing clients
- Colocation service automation
- Client self-service portal
- Integration with billing platforms
- Additional monetization of the service through built-in modules
- More then 300
Submit a callback request and we will be sure to answer your questions about products and usage scenarios, give a demonstration, or share helpful materials.Request a consultation
About pricing plan
Geographically distributed locations
Server operations: OS installation, diagnostics, and recovery
Installing an OS from an ISO image
Guest OS repositories
Software fine-tuning (Shell/PowerShell)
Automation of VLAN sales
Search of PXE servers
Search of BMC servers
User self-service portal
Chassis and blade servers
Equipment inventory management (warehouse)
Linking delivery notes
Managing deliveries and suppliers
IPv4 and IPv6 IP address management (IPAM)
Integration with PowerDNS
Infrastructure status notifications
Ability to export data to CSV
User and ACL management
User management through MS AD/Free IPA/LDAP integration
REST API available
Listed in the registry of domestic software