Capabilities of the client support center in BILLmanager
The system of processing requests from clients
No matter how a client creates a request - through the client area or by email, all requests will reach your technical support department.
Templates of answers for frequently asked questions will help to automate the communication on recurring user requests, and the rules of the speed of response will control the timing of work with clients.
Reporting will help to monitor the work of support in the context of an employee, department or company.Configuring the support center
BILLmanager has a built-in system for sending notifications to users. A notification is sent to an employee or client of the provider when a certain event occurs. For example, technical support response, auto-renewal of the service or generation of an act of completion.
Four notification methods:
- Through the notification menu in BILLmanager.
- By email. You will need to set up a mail server.
- Via SMS text messages.
- Via Telegram.
Provider can create a knowledge base or FAQ. For example, write about choosing and configuring an SSL certificate. Clients will read the article on the purchase page and be able to find the right certificate for themselves.FAQ setup documentation
Using BILLmanager, you can set up an online chat room on your website for free. As soon as a visitor writes a message, employees will be notified and can respond without leaving their client area. The service will save the history of communication and client contacts.
Paid requests to technical support
Provider can make requests for a fee and charge the client's account for each request or for a prepaid batch of requests.Configuring paid technical support requests
Provider protection against breaches and spam
To protect requests from spam, a limit is placed on the number of messages per hour.
Try BILLmanagerGet demo
Select the required pricing plan
- Automation of service sales: VPS, VDC, dedicated server, colocation, domains, SSL, shared hosting;
- Payment acceptance: integration with PayPal, Skrill, Stripe, Alipay and more than 20 other different services;
- Document flow: automated billing for services;
- Automation of payment acceptance, recurring payments;
- Marketing tools (segmentation, mailing lists, promotions, etc.) and CRM;
- Option to manage several projects simultaneously, as well as White label;
- Built-in support system;
- Built-in BI tools to build analytical reports.
- 1 year
- 1 month
Select the annual company turnover range, €
We will be glad to answer them!
Submit a callback request and we will be sure to answer your questions about products and usage scenarios, give a demonstration, or share helpful materials.Request a consultation